Welcome to the Computer Ministry
Supports GFCC and its ministries by leveraging technology as a tool for communication, coordination, and outreach to the congregation and community at large.
Check out our Features
- Maintain the Church's web site: www.gfccnet.org
- Manage the Church's Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Support and maintain GFCC's internal network and computer systems
- Partner with Pastor and GFCC's ministries on using technology to support the Church's annual theme
- Chairperson - Wayne Willis: Internet presence, Council representative
- Member - Ronald Butler: Finance representative, IT infrastructure
- Ministry e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launched the online presence for the MLK Breakfast: www.gfccnet.org/mlk.
- Transitioned the Church’s email, Master Calendar, and Google Drive services to G Suite from individual Google accounts.
- Worked with Framingham State University (FSU), Pastor, and the Central Office to complete the setup and implementation of PlanYo for room rentals.
- For Video Ministry, made list of cameras that properly display the service on GFCC TVs. Helps to ensure we use the right camera. Addressing issue with one of the Finance computers.
- Added User Guides to the GFCC Library on our internal server and to the Computer Ministry’s Google Drive.
- Web Site upgrade