GFCC Continuity of Praise Experience (COPE)
In this time of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), until further notice, we will be live streaming our morning service, and encourage you to safely watch from home:
CONTACT FROM THE CHURCH
Please stay connected to GFCC through one or more of the following means:
- Your Deacon..as a care group member you can send them an e mail or call them
- Visit our Website: https://gfccnet.org [ updated regularly]
- Like and follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GFCChurch
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gfcconline
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gfcconline
- Look for an invite to Gfcc Constant contact and receive info
- Call the church office Monday -Friday between 2:00 pm-6:00 pm 508-626-2118
- Check Church Web site for free Conference call number and designated times for Prayer Conference calls 1-605-313-4818 Access Code 702588#
- Reach out to your Ministry leader regarding Ministry meetings, Bible studies that will be done on line
- Remember You can always e mail the pastor email@example.com
(folk that do NOT have the internet, please mail your offering or tithe to the church to make your continued giving safe and easy) GFCC box 629 Framingham, MA 01704
Using any internet browser, go to the GFCC website page at: gfccnet.org/giving . You can securely tithe online or contribute to the listed initiatives. You can also give to GFCC via Cash App by sending money to $gfcc44
Basic inside/outside social interactions advice protective measures
Wash your hands frequently: Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Maintain social distancing: Maintain at least 1 meter (6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth: Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth
Practice respiratory hygiene: Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early: Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.