Welcome to the Pastor's Aide Ministry
We attend to the needs of the Pastor, Ministerial staff, visiting Clergy and pulpit Guests. Our responsibilities are directed by the Pastor.
Check out our Features
Pastor’s Aide provides a ministry of service to the pastoral diaconate by supplying the needs of the pulpit at all services, baptismal coverage, acknowledging visiting clergy with welcome baskets, providing meals at monthly pastoral meetings, visitation of the sick and shut in, maintenance and care of the plants throughout the sanctuary as well as seasonal decoration of the church. Pastor’s Aide Ministry works cooperatively with church ministries as needed for church-wide and other benevolent occasions.
- Pastor’s Aide Retreat
- Chili Fest
- Easter Baskets & Easter Bake Sale
- Easter Lilly Dedications
- Pastor's Anniversary & Reception
- Salad Tasting July Heritage Sunday Potluck Celebration
- Pastor’s Aide Anniversary
- Thanksgiving Bake Sale
- Christmas Decoration of Sanctuary
- Poinsettias Decoration
- Chairperson: Charleen Heard
- Vice Chairperson: Anthony Lee
- Treasurer: Jewel Dotson
- Secretary: Beverly Daley
- Assistant Treasurer: Anthony Lee
- The Pastor’s Aide Ministry is entirely funded through membership dues and special projects.