Fire side Chat
Why not blog online with the Reverend Dr. J. Anthony Lloyd, Pastor, about Sunday's Sermon? Then, go to our church website or Facebook and begin the chat!
To chat with the Reverend, email him at: Pastor@gfccnet.org.
Sermon Title: “Midnight Praise Party of Faith”
Scripture: Acts 16: 19-34
“FIRESIDE CHAT” QUESTIONS
1. Have you ever longed for a life free from Trouble? Why as believers is this not so?
2. Why is unsolicited praise from the demonic unacceptable for believers?
3. Have you pronounced " In the name of Jesus" over a situation and
have God do the miraculous?
4. Why is the theology of no trouble, pain or difficulty not a sign of
the work of the Holy Spirit in our life? Faulty Theology can mess you
5. Why is "clear sailing" in your life not a sign of God’s favor?
6. Does having a God bigger than the circumstances in life change your
perspective in the time of trouble?
7. Why is second hand faith not reliable in times of difficulty?
8. Why is it impossible to please God without Faith?
9. Why should we expect "warfare" if we are trying to live holy?
10. Do you know what time it is?
11. What does Prayer & Praise do for your Faith?