Fire Side Chat with Minister Mpagazehe
Why not blog online with the Minister Belinda Mpagazehe, about Sunday's sermon? Go to our church website or Facebook and begin the chat!
To chat with the Minister email, her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sermon Title: “There’s a Song for That”
Scripture: Colossians 3:1-17
“FIRESIDE CHAT” QUESTIONS
1. How would you define spiritual disciplines?
2. Do you regularly practice spiritual disciplines? What are they?
3. Have you expanded these practices or added new ones since you
have become born again?
4. What are your favorite ways of drawing closer to God?
5. Do you practice these ways alone or are there times when you
practice the presence of God with others? When are these times?
6. How does practicing spiritual disciplines have an effect on the infilling
of the Holy Spirit in our lives?
7. Why do we need to practice spiritual disciplines?
8. Why do we need to practice the presence of God?