Fire Side Chat with the pastor
CONGRATULATIONS TO REV. COURTNEY & DEACON MARGUERITE LACKARD ON THE ARRIVAL OF THEIR GRANDAUGHTER!
Dear Rev. Lloyd and GFCC family,
Thank you for your outpouring of love and support during the recent passing of my sister Vivian White that continues even now. You prayed for me and my family, you prayed with me, you hugged me. You emailed and texted your condolences, you called, and you sent inspiring cards with comforting messages that included God’s comforting Word along with your own personal notes. You stood in the gap offering helping hands wherever needed. You checked on me, and you engaged me in conversation that allowed me to recall so many precious memories connected with my sister, Vivian. Your love and kindness will never be forgotten!
Deacon Ruby Bishop and Family
“FIRESIDE CHAT” QUESTIONS”
Sermon Title: "More Than a Cup Cake: On the Edge of a Blessing"
Scripture: 1 Kings 17:7-16
1. How do you understand: “our extremity is God's Opportunity”?
2. Have you been at the edge of your rope, but in reality it was the
edge of phenomenal blessings from God?
3. Do you know that God has more than a cup cake for you?
4.Does your faith need to be reactivated?
5. Has God provided you with a cup cake and it was more than enough?
6. How is going with instincts and not faith doing you?
7. Do you know it to be true that what you have in your [faith] can
more than make up for what is in the jar?
8. Do you know that " One Somebody" who can make a difference in your life?
9. Have you found in your life that when you go to the barrel that
there is always something there?.
This Thanksgiving God wants to speak over your life