Fireside Chat God Favors Me
Why not blog online with the Reverend Dr. J. Anthony Lloyd, Pastor, about Sunday's Sermon? Then, go to our church website or Facebook and begin the chat!
To chat with the Reverend, email him at: Pastor@gfccnet.org.
Sermon Title: “God Favors Me”
Scripture: Job 1-2:10 & 19:25
“FIRESIDE CHAT” QUESTIONS
- What do you plan to do until God Answers your prayers?
- How do you reconcile the favor of God in your life and the trouble
Does that also come?
- How or why do you give Majestic Praise to God when others are
blessed and offer No praise?
- Have you found God to be a sustainer in your life when He has not
been a deliverer?
- Can God trust you when Satan raises his ugly head, and things go
wrong in your life?
- Is it an honor to be chosen by God to endure suffering?
- Are you a JOB Saint?
- Can you say: What I received from God was not punishment but preparation?
- Have you seen God give you strength when you have been weak?
- What is your working definition of “God’s Favor?
- Has God shown himself to be a" Kinsmen Redeemer" in your life?