GFCC Men's Christian Fellowship (MCF)
Welcome to the Men's Christian Fellowship
The Men’s Christian Fellowship desires to bring the men of the church and the community together to uplift the Word of God and each other through the Holy Spirit. We are a multigenerational group devoted to “the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” (Acts 2:42)
- Scholarship Committee
- Golf Committee
- Men's Breakfast & Bible Study
- Twice a month Men's Bible Study (2nd & 4th Saturday 8am) at the church.
- Annual Golf Classic Tournament that funds the the following year's Annual GFCC Scholarship Program.
- Provided over $100,000 dollars in Scholarships and Grants since the Scholarship program started.
- June 2017: awarded 4 scholarships totaling $10,000.
- Men's Christian Fellowship Retreat
- An ongoing Men's Choir that sings on 5th Sunday services, directed by David Coleman and supported by musicians: David Fuller, Malcom Stuckey; and Rick Utaegbulam. Checkout our appearance at the Hanscom Air Force Base Gospel Concert in February 2014.
- Involved in youth activities such as golf outings and MOP activities.
- Supported church-wide activities such as Ushering at the annual MLK Breakfast.
- Our Authors: Rev. Lloyd, Bill Beckett, Mike Bruny.
- Our Historic Firsts: Frank Crossley.